Registered Vendor Information & Updates
Saturday & Sunday, Aug. 3-4, 2019
12:00 Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Jarvis Avenue between Ashland Blvd. and Greenview in Rogers Park
(Jarvis stop on the Red Line)
There is no fee to attend, but we will be asking for a $5 donation at the gates, 100% of which will be provided to A Just Harvest.
• YOU MUST STOCK AND STAFF YOUR BOOTH ON BOTH DAYS. There will be no refunds or discounts for early departures or late arrivals.
• We do NOT offer electricity at this event.
• All vendors are responsible for their own furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.) and festival tent.
• Booths should be ready for business by 12:00 p.m. each day and should remain open until dusk.
• There will be a security guard on premises overnight, but please be aware that Jarvis Square Events takes no responsibility for inventory removed from the site or damaged due to theft, vandalism or unforeseen events beyond our control. Any valuable items or product should be removed at night.
• There will be festival staff available (wearing festival t-shirts) to assist with load-in/load-out and provide relief if it is necessary for you to leave your booth.
• An emergency phone number will be provided in case of medical emergency, civil disturbance or other events that require immediate assistance.
• There are no parking restrictions in Rogers Park, so feel free to park in the street if you find a space. There are also public parking lots at Rogers and Ashland, as well as Sherwin and Sheridan.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS